Find an Eye Doctor or Other ECP
The GP Lens Institute maintains a locator using a database of eye doctors and other eye care professionals (ECPs) who prescribe and fit GP contact lenses.
Consumers: Click here to use the locator.
Eye Care Professionals: Click here to apply for a listing or revise your existing listing.
Eye Doctor Search Tips
A search can be performed by ECP name, state, or zip code.
- A state search will display all results in alphabetical order by city.
- A zip code search provides the 25 closest results within a 100-mile radius.
Eye doctor listings provide address and phone number and, if available, website or email address. Areas of specialty are also designated:
- General GP contact lenses
- Bifocal / multifocal contact lenses
- Contact lenses for irregular corneas
- Corneal reshaping / orthokeratology
- Scleral lenses
"Eye care professional" is a catch-all term for optometrists (ODs), ophthalmologists (MDs) and opticians. The GP Eye Care Professional Locator endeavors to list eye doctors and opticians who have been specially trained and licensed to fit contact lenses, but no endorsement of a specific ECP and his/her qualifications should be inferred by the user of the locator.
[Page updated April 2016]